All Pumps › Horizontal Openwell Submersible Pumps
F-Tech Engineering is leading Horizontal/Vertical Openwell submersible pump manufacturers in India.
Salient Features of Horizontal Openwell Submersible Pumps
- No suction problem: Pumpset works under water and hence suction problems do not arise.
- No water level guard required: Due to horizontal construction, the pumpset will always remain submerged in water and therefore the pumps will never run dry, which is unique feature available only in this pumpset. Hence no water level guard is required.
- Easy to install: Pumpset rest at the bottom of openwell and installation does not require foundation and pump house.
Application of Horizontal Openwell Submersible Pumps
Horizontal Openwell borewell submersible pump is designed for various applications like:
- Sprinkler and drip irrigation systems.
- Pumping from in-well bores.
- Pumping from sumps for high rise buildings and industry.
- River and canal lift-irrigation.
- Openwell pumping for agriculture & irrigation.
Construction Features - Pumps
- Compatible with low friction flexible hose pipes.
- Optional bronze impeller on request.
- Rigid cast iron impeller and volute casing provide good efficiency and long life.
Construction Features - Motor
- Single and three phase water-filled submersible induction motor.
- Heavy duty stainless steel motor body.
- Heavy duty water-lubricated bearing for long trouble free operation.
- Suitable for single phase 160-240 Vold and three phase 340-440 Vold, 50 Hz power supplies.
- All F-Tech Engineering products carries a 12 months manufacturing defects warranty from the date of purchase.
Materials of Construction - Horizontal Openwell Pumps
|Name of Parts||Material Used|
|Pump Shaft||Stainless Steel 410|
|Bearing Bush||Leaded Bronze|
|Thurst Bearing||SS Segment & Teflon Thrust Plate|
|Casing||Cast Iron||Housing||Cast Iron|
|Pump Shell||Stainless Steel 304|
|Stator Shell||Stainless Steel|
Operating Limitation - Horizontal Openwell Submersible Pumps
|H.P. Range||0.5 H.P. to 3.0 H.P. (Single Phase)
1.0 H.P. to 10.0 H.P. (Three Phase)
|Head Range||Upto 55 Meters|
|Discharge at Duty Point||100 to 1200 L.P.M.|
|Maximum Discharge||1600 LPM|
|Operating Voltage||350 - 440 Volt|
|Maximum Temperature of Liquid||40° C|
|Maximum permissible amount of sand in water||80 Grams/Cubic Meter|
|Maximum Voltage Fluctuation||+15% -20% Maximum|
From 0.37 kW to 2.25 kW, 220 Volt 50 Hz
From 0.75 kW to 7.5 kW, 415 Volt 50 Hz
# Due to continuous efforts in improvements, information furnished above is subject to change without notice